Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Next Step

So after the first published android game I am ready to start on the next project. I already had a lot of ideas I had written down at various points of time. They are in varied complexity and varied genres. But the important think was to pick up something which I will remain interested long enough to see it through.

Keeping these things in perspective and the ongoing soccer world cup I decided to go with the simple swipe soccer game I had in mind. This is inspired by some very old PC soccer game I used to play back in college. I don't recall the name but I can recall the gameplay in my mind quite vividly. It was top down and really simple to control but at the same time immensely fun.

To make this fun and playable for the mobile I have some changes to controls that needs to be done. I know this is going to be a longer project and probably the first actual game. I will try and keep posting the development logs so that I can track my progress and stay focused and finish this sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment